Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22-Feb-2021
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the eIncome Guru service described herein (the “Service”) between eIncome Guru and you (either an individual or a legal entity that you represent as an authorized employee or agent) (“You”). Please read them carefully. By completing the registration process and/or using the service or clicking the “submit registration” button, you are stating that you are eligible for an account and that you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions of the service (agreement). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
• “Account” refers to the billing account for the Service.
• “Documentation” means any accompanying documentation made available to you by eIncome Guru for use with the Training Videos, including any documentation available online or otherwise.
• “Servers” means the servers controlled by eIncome Guru (or its wholly-owned subsidiaries) upon which the Training Videos and Customer Data are stored.
• “Training Videos” means the video content that is provided by eIncome Guru.
2. Fees and Services
• eIncome Guru may change its fees and payment policies for the Service from time to time including but not limited to the addition of costs for excessive data transfer rates for individual or corporate customers.
• The changes to the fees or payment policies are effective upon your acceptance of such changes which will be posted at eincome.guru (or such other URL eIncome Guru may provide from time to time). Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of this Agreement for any reason and any collection expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by eIncome Guru will be included in the amount owed, and may be charged to the credit card or other billing mechanism associated with your eIncome Guru account.
3. Member Account, Password, and Security
To register for the Service, you must complete the registration process by providing eIncome Guru with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including your e-mail address (username) and password. You shall protect your passwords and take full responsibility for your own, and third party, use of your accounts.
You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify eIncome Guru immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. From time to time, eIncome Guru(or its wholly-owned subsidiaries’) support staff may log in to the Service under your customer password in order to maintain or improve service, including to provide you assistance with technical or billing issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
4. Nonexclusive License
eIncome Guru hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to view video files that reside on eIncome Guru (collectively, the “Website”). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may remotely access and view training videos. Your license of, use of and access to the eIncome Guru training videos (which may include, without limitation, the additional related Software and Documentation) is conditioned upon your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, including the following:
• You will not nor will you allow any third party to
(i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the eIncome Guru training materials;
(ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source file content of the training videos, except as expressly permitted by the law in effect in the jurisdiction in which you are located;
(iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the training videos, the Documentation or the Service;
(iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the training materials or placed by the Service; or
(v) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service or the Software. You will use the Software, Service and Reports solely for your own internal use, and will not make the Software or Service available for timesharing, application service provider or service bureau use. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of and access to the Documentation, Training Videos, Service and Reports.
• This license will terminate immediately if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You must not access eIncome Guru or related services.
“Confidential Information” includes any proprietary data and any other information disclosed by one party to the other in writing and marked “confidential” or disclosed orally and, within five business days, reduced to writing and marked “confidential”. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information will not include any information that is or becomes known to the general public, which is already in the receiving party’s possession prior to disclosure by a party or which is independently developed by the receiving party without the use of Confidential Information.
Neither party will use or disclose the other party’s Confidential Information without the other’s prior written consent except for the purpose of performing its obligations under this Agreement or if required by law, regulation or court order. In which case, the party being compelled to disclose Confidential Information will give the other party as much notice as is reasonably practicable prior to disclosing such information.
Upon termination of this Agreement, the parties will promptly either return or destroy all Confidential Information and, upon request, provide written certification of such. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your password(s) and user name(s) issued to you eIncome Guru, and for any use or misuse of your account resulting from any third party using a password or user name issued to you. You agree to immediately eIncome Guru of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
6. Information Rights and Publicity
(i) has your consent;
(ii) concludes that it is required by law or has a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of eIncome Guru, its users or the public; or
(iii) provides such information in certain limited circumstances to third parties to carry out tasks on eIncome Guru’s behalf (e.g., billing or data storage) with strict restrictions that prevent the data from being used or shared except as directed by eIncome Guru. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on eIncome Guru’s instructions and in compliance with this Agreement and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
You will not (and will not allow any third party to) attempt to copy, record or reverse engineer any Training Videos or Documentation supplied by eIncome Guru or stored on the eIncome Guru (or related) websites.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend eIncome Guru and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at your expense, any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against eIncome Guru or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred eIncome Guru or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to
(i) Your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement,
(ii) Your use of the Service,
(iii) Your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or
(iv) Your Brand Features. In such a case, eIncome Guru will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. eIncome Guru reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
9. Third Parties
If you provide access to Your Account or any portion thereof to any third party or use the Service to collect information on behalf of any third party (“Third Party”), whether or not You are authorized to do so by eIncome Guru or its wholly owned subsidiaries, the terms of this Section 9 shall apply to You.
• If you use the service on behalf of any Third Party, You represent and warrant that
(a) You are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, that Third Party ,
(b) as between the Third Party and you, the Third Party owns any rights to Training Videos in the applicable account, and
(c) You shall not disclose Third Party’s Training Videos to any other party without the Third Party’s consent.
• You shall ensure that each Third Party is bound by and abides by the terms of this Agreement. eIncome Guru and its wholly owned subsidiaries make no representations or warranties for the direct or indirect benefit of any Third Party. With respect to Third Parties, You shall take all measures necessary to disclaim any and all representations or warranties that may pertain to eIncome Guru and its wholly owned subsidiaries, the Service, or the Training Videos, or use thereof. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend eIncome Guru and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at Your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against eIncome Guru or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by eIncome Guru, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to
(a) any representations and warranties made by you concerning any aspect of the Service or Training Videos to Third Parties;
(b) any claims made by or on behalf of any Third Party pertaining directly or indirectly to Your use of the Service or Training Videos;
(c) violations of Your obligations of privacy to any Third Party; and
(d) any claims with respect to acts or omissions of Third Parties in connection with the Service or Training Videos.
10. Service Levels
eIncome Guru does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time
(1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers,
(2) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services,
(3) for previously scheduled maintenance or
(4) relating to events beyond eIncome Guru (or its wholly owned subsidiaries’) control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where eIncome Guru (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) or your servers are located or co-located. Complete accuracy in all aspects of your Training Record at all times also is not guaranteed.
11. Proprietary Right Notice
The Service, which includes but is not limited to the eIncome Guru Training Videos and all intellectual property rights in the Service are and shall remain, the property of eIncome Guru (and its wholly owned subsidiaries). All rights in and to the Processing Software not expressly granted to you in this agreement are hereby expressly reserved and retained by eIncome Guru and its licensors without restriction, including, without limitation, eIncome Guru ‘s (and its wholly owned subsidiaries’) right to sole ownership of the eIncome Guru Software and Documentation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to (and to not allow any third party to):
(a) sublicense, distribute, or use the service outside of the scope of the License granted herein;
(b) copy, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Processing Software or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets related to the Service;
(c) use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Service for any purpose without the express written consent of eIncome Guru;
(d) register, attempt to register, or assist anyone else to register any trademark, trade name, serve marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features, copyright or other proprietary rights associated with eIncome Guru (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) other than in the name of eIncome Guru (or its wholly owned subsidiaries, as the case may be); or
(e) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with the Service.
12. Term and Termination
Upon any termination or expiration of this agreement, eIncome Guru will cease providing the Training Videos, and certify thereto in writing to eIncome Guru within seven (7) business days of such termination. In the event of any termination
(a) You will not be entitled to any refunds of any usage fees or any other fees, and
(b) any (i) outstanding balance for service rendered through the date of termination, and (ii) other unpaid payment obligations during the remainder of the Initial Term will be immediately due and payable in full and
(c) all of your historical report data will no longer be available to you.
13. Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
At eIncome.Guru we want you to know that your purchase is 100% risk free. If for any reason you decide you want a refund, simply contact us at (https://eIncome.Guru/contact-us/). In order to be eligible for a refund, you must not watch more than 1 lesson of the course you want the refund for. Access to course videos is logged.
14. Modifications to Terms of Service and Other Policies
eIncome Guru reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policy governing the Service, at any time, by posting the new agreement to the site located at https://eIncome.Guru (or such other URL as eIncome Guru may provide). You are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement will be binding unless
(i) in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of eIncome Guru,
(ii) You accept updated terms online, or
(iii) You continue to use the Service after eIncome Guru has posted updates to the agreement or to any policy governing the service.